Submission and Publication
Research papers will be reviewed double-blind. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Springer Journal “Computer Science – Research and Development (CSRD)”.
The conference language will be English, therefore, papers should be written in English. Possible submission formats are
- Full Research Paper (max. 12 pages) and
- Research in Progress Paper (max. 8 pages).
Depending on level of progress, papers are accepted as presentations or poster.
- Submission deadline March 30th, 2016 -> Extended to April, 14th, 2016
- Information on acceptance or rejection May 17th, 2016 -> shifted to June, 2nd, 2016
- Submission of final papers June 14th, 2016 -> shifted to June, 20th, 2016
Papers will be submitted to Energy Informatics 2016 EasyChair.
Download the paper template as .docx file
Download the paper template as LaTeX (zip)
(please use the two-column variant)
Presentation of a poster provides an opportunity for effective one-to-one communication. The longer presentation time of the poster session enables you to present a more in-depth description and discussion of your work.
Posters have to be prepared in A0 format (84.1 x 118.9 cm). Posters should include at least the following information:
- Title, author and contact address
(on the upper edge, across the width of the whole poster)
- Introduction and purpose
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you submitted.
- The title should be emphasised by the use of a bold type face.
- At least the title and headlines should be easily readable at a distance of 2-3 meters.
- The text can be broken up by the inclusion of drawings, charts and photos.
- An electronic version of your poster is requested for the publication in the online presence of the conference in PDF format.
- Deadline for poster upload in EasyChair is July 1st.
- Posters have to printed and put up on the conference by the authors.