The 5. D-A-CH Energieinformatik 2016 takes place at the Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt.
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee is the capital of the federal state of Carinthia in Austria. With a population of over 97,000, it is the sixth-largest city in the country.
Klick on the images to enlarge:
How to get there
- Klagenfurt (IATA Code KLU) Airport will be closed in September due to construction works. Please use following airports:
- Ljubljana-Brnik (IATA Code LJU) is the Airport of Lubiana, with direct bus connection to Klagenfurt (75 minutes).
- Graz-Thalerhof (IATA Code GRZ) is the Airport of Graz. You can reach Klagenfurt by getting to Graz railway station by bus or train and then taking a train to Klagenfurt (2 hours journey), or by taking the airport transfer bus.
- Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart (SZG), distance: ca. 215 km.
- For shuttle services from these airports see http://www.informatik2016.de/anreise0.html
- Many connections are available. Refer to the official railway timetable: OBB. The nearest station to the conference location is Klagenfurt West.
- From Germany: morway E52 (Germany) and E66 (Austria);
- From Italy: motorways A23 (Italy) and E66 (Austria);
- From Slovenia: motorways E61 and E66